Bachelor of Business. Major in Product Marketing and Economics
A natural collaborator and with a background in technology, Jacqueline launched Product Angel after 15 years of developing global mobile and telecommunications services for global brands including as O2, Orange, Telstra, PCCW-HKtel, KCOM, & Telefonica’s tech startup accelerator, Wayra.
More recently Jacqueline has worked with entrepreneurs such as TSL Projects, Future Transport Hubs, Weststar Developments & M14 Industries to explore new service ideas and develop these. Jacqueline has also advised professional individuals wanting to start up a new business or taking the leap from corporate life into freelancing.
During her corporate career Jacqueline was responsible for:
- Re-platforming legacy systems onto an Agent/ Salesforce platform to process sales and admissions for International Higher Education.
- Launch of a commercial developer portal for a Global B2B Energy SaaS scaling start-up
- Implementing a Headless Content Management System to surface product documentation and Graph QL API codes
- Deployment of an international data network to support global internet and data traffic Telstra and PCCW-Hong Kong Telecom
- The launch of IP Transit (wholesale internet access) in Europe, Asia, and the USA
- Deployment of Australia’s first SDH metro fibre-optic network
- Judge and mentor for 2017 cohort of tech entrepreneurs in the UK
- Head of Voice and Mobile for UK based Telecommunications provider, including the management of a team of product managers, pricing & marketing specialists
- The launch of mobile solutions including; Video Telephony, Video Answerphone, and Voice Messaging into 8 European countries
- The launch of Internet Access and Hosting solutions to support UK corporate customers
- Governance of UK’s Smart Metering programme, the largest machine to machine network in the world
- Internal communications strategy for Smart Metering project, including intranet, video streaming, and video content
- The launch of a UK based Telco’s first website, intranet and customer portal